I recently spoke with Russ Sabia, a Principal Consultant with The Table Group–a Patrick Lencioni company, and was inspired to share my vision and what I know to be true about the new corporate possibility.
Healthy, productive and profitable companies require a strong, supportive, collaborative, and productive culture and an environment in which people enjoy working and feel valued. When employees are treated as equal, important, and worthy of being heard they offer terrific solutions and high quality, consistent work.
In today’s competitive and fast-paced business environment, it is the company’s top management team who drives the culture. The leaders must build collaboration and trust with each other before they can create it in the organization. Once leaders accomplish this, positive change spreads rapidly throughout an organization; but only if lead from the top.
At Conscious Success LLC, we know that:
- It is possible to create a collaborative and highly functioning work environment in any company.
- Employees within this type of environment know their work is valued and their effort and results skyrocket.
- An employee who feels fulfilled in his work and feels valued by his organization, reaches his highest potential, and puts forth more creative, accurate and valuable work.
- When the executive team solicits and acts upon feedback they model trust and collaboration within their company. They demonstrate that these are the working principles they value.
- When a company’s executive team embraces and models collaboration, it filters down through the organization, employees feel the results and profitability soars.
Companies who embrace this commitment to collaboration:
- Maximize their employees’ potential.
- Transform their environment into one with collaborative teams focused on achieving the company’s highest goals.
- Enjoy the benefits to their bottom line of self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic employees at all levels.
- Create greater trust in their organization by facilitating open communication.
- Increase the emotional and social intelligence of their staff which can increase profits by 20-30%.